PapARt was released for the public one year ago, and was labeled 1.0. This new version is targeted to a larger audience with two objectives:
- Ease of use with Processing with a camera selector, adapted from PCConfiguration. A calibrator app for this camera.
- Better usability with a color camera. The framework is less depth + color camera oriented.
- Professional support for the Toolkit. RealityTech will sell calibration boards, colored objects and cameras.
- DONE Quick start with a webcam guide: link.
- POSTPONED Camera chooser application.
- POSTPONED Camera calibrator application -> not good enough for release.
- DONE Updates of the color picking applications.
- DONE Use PapARt as a camera library.
- DONE The PaperScreen model guide: link.
- DONE Check all the existing examples.
- Release: in progress.